Sticky chilli chicken wings (serves 4 - 6)
Quick and easy and great for a snack, light lunch or dinner. A great balance of mild chilli, a hint of sweetness, and a nice sticky glaze on the chicken wings
- 30ml oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 3 chilli’s, chopped
- 3 clove garlic, chopped
- 24 chicken wings with the wing tip cut off
- 1 x 400g tin tomato puree
- 150ml sweet chilli sauce
- 15ml salt
- 10ml pepper
- 30ml sugar
- 90ml chopped coriander
- In a medium sized pot, heat the oil and brown the chicken wings.
- Remove and set aside.
- In the same pot, brown the onion and garlic and fry the pepper.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and chicken wing and bring to the boil
- Turn down the heat, place the lid on the pot and simmer for 15 minutes
- Place in the Wonderbag on a mat or cloth, seal and leave to cook for 3 hours
- Open and brown under the grill if desired
- Serve with basmati rice or fresh crusty bread