Chocolate brownies with pecans and raspberries (serves 6 – 8)
- 250ml all-purpose flour
- 300ml granulated sugar
- 250ml raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 125ml cocoa powder
- 2,5ml salt
- 65ml oil
- 5ml vanilla
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- 250ml coarsely chopped pecan nuts, toasted
- 250ml raspberries
- 5ml baking powder
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In medium bowl, mix flour, granulated sugar, cocoa and salt.
- In separate bowl, stir oil, vanilla, egg whites and eggs with whisk.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture; stir until blended. Stir in melted chocolate.
- Stir in pecans and raspberries
- Spray a 25cm square baking pan and line with baking paper
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven, cover with foil and place in the Wonderbag on a cloth or mat and seal
- Leave to finish baking for 2 hours
- Remove, unmould and cool. Slice, dust with icing sugar and serve with cream or ice cream