Parsnip and potato mash with horseradish and feta (serves 4 – 6)
- 1 ½ kg potatoes, peeled cut into chunks
- 500g parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5ml salt
- 5ml black pepper
- Water to cover
- 125ml cream
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 2 TBSP horseradish sauce
- ½ cup chopped spring onions
- Place the potatoes, parsnips, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium pot, cover with water, bring to the boil and boil for 25 minutes.
- Place the covered, sealed pot on a mat or cloth in the Wonderbag for 3 hours.
- Mash the potatoes with cream and the horseradish sauce
- Stir in the feta and chopped spring onions and check seasoning.
- Serve with roast or chops