Cheese and onion Hash Brown Pot (serves 6)
1 small onion, diced
2 to 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
400g peeled, grated sweet potato –leave in a sieve to let water drain
600g crumbled defrosted hash browns
750ml shredded Cheddar cheese
250ml sour cream
30ml chopped parsley
250ml corn kernels
30ml chopped spring onions
60ml mushroom soup powder
• Spray a 5lt pot or glass casserole with cooking spray.
• In a medium sized pan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook onion and garlic in butter, stirring frequently, 2 to 3 minutes or until translucent and soft
• Add the grated sweet potato and cook for 2 minutes while stirring.
• In large bowl, stir onion mixture and remaining ingredients until well combined.
• Place in the pot or glass casserole dish.
• Cover and cook at 180°C for 35 minutes. Do not open the pot or casserole dish
• Place the sealed pot on a cloth or mat in the Wonderbag and seal
• Leave to continue cooking for 4 hours
• Open and serve as breakfast brunch or lunch with vegetarian or meaty sides
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
STOVE: 40 MINUTES
WONDERBAG: 4 HOURS