CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH PECANS AND RASPBERRIES (SERVES 6 – 8)
250ml all-purpose flour
300ml granulated sugar
125ml cocoa powder
100g dark chocolate, melted
250ml coarsely chopped pecan nuts, toasted
5ml baking powder
Icing sugar for dusting and berries for decorating
• Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
• In medium bowl, mix flour, granulated sugar, cocoa and salt.
• In separate bowl, stir oil, vanilla and eggs with a whisk.
• Add egg mixture to flour mixture; stir until blended. Stir in melted chocolate.
• Fold in pecans and raspberries
• Spray a 25cm square baking pan and line with baking paper
• Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 25 minutes
• Remove from the oven, cover with foil and place in the Wonderbag on a cloth or mat and seal
• Leave to finish baking for 2 hours or more
• Remove, unmould and cool. Slice, dust with icing sugar and decorate with berries. Serve with cream or ice cream